Effective (Date of Effectivity)
Committed to Your Privacy
Information Submitted to Our Website
When accessing and using Ibogaine Central Website, we may ask you to provide us with pertinent identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number and other important details that we deem necessary. This information is considered herein as “Personal Information”, which will be used to contact you. We can only obtain this information from you if you voluntarily provide it including without limitation the following:
When using our Ibogaine Central Website, you can opt to receive more information from Ibogaine Central. Once you have chosen this option, we will send you email messages to introduce new services or any information that we believe you will be interested in. We may also request Personal Information from you regarding customer feedbacks and surveys that we conduct. Ibogaine Central will also use your Personal Information to reply to questions or comments sent through email.
You may also choose to opt-out and you can no longer receive commercial e-mails from Ibogaine Central. To do this, you can notify us through email, letter or give us a call. If you eventually subscribed to commercial email from Ibogaine Central that will conclude your previous opt-out. However, you can still choose to opt-out again afterwards.
Information We Collect From Our Website
Other than your Personal Information or other details you voluntarily submitted to us through the Ibogaine Central Website, we and/or other third- parties may use different technologies to automatically gather or store particular information each time you visit or interact with Ibogaine Central Website. This is herein referred to as “Usage Information”. This kind of information can be accessed or stored with the use of various technologies that are downloadable to any kind of device each time you access or use Ibogaine Central Website). When we combine Usage Information with your Personal Information collected directly from you on Ibogaine Central, it will be treated as Personal Information.
Usage Information includes:
- Your IP address and other unique device identifier. Device Identifier is a numerical number assigned to your device so you can access Ibogaine Central Website). Our website’s system can identify your Device by its Device Identifier but we do not treat Device Identifier as Personal Information.;
- The functions of your Device such as its operating system, browser, mobile network information, hardware and others;
- The URL used to refer you to our Ibogaine Central Website;
- The areas that you have visited within our Ibogaine Central Website and the activities you did;
- The location of your Device;
- The characteristics of your Device; and
- Specific Device data.
We may gather information about you from different places each time you visit our website. We may collect Usage Information on which pages you visited and how long you stayed on a page. This is for record purposes only.
How and When Do We Share Information with Third Parties?
We may share information that are not Personal Information with third parties to combine user statistics. We will share Device Identifiers with third parties, as well as data that is not treated as Personal Information. We will not share your Personal Information that you directly submitted to our Ibogaine Central Website with third parties, unless you permitted or withhold approval to sharing at the moment you provided us your Personal Information. We will respect your choice.
- When providing information to or submitting a request for information from Third Parties. You are given choices on our Ibogaine Central Website to either directly receive particular information or offers from third parties or allow (Client’s Website) send the information or allow access to third parties. Whatever you choose, your Personal Information and other details may be disclosed by Ibogaine Central to third parties. This will be subject to privacy policies and practices of the third-party. Furthermore, when you interact with a third-party entity’s Tracking Technologies, tools apps, content or ads, they may collect or gain access to your information from our website or link to those information from our website. This will include using third-party social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or other ways of sharing content and posting tools. By interacting with third parties, you agree to their practices. Ibogaine Central must not be held responsible for such third-party privacy policies and practices. Before interacting with third-party websites, it is very important to review their privacy policies and practices.
- When Third Parties Provide Services on Our Behalf. We may employ third parties to work on some services on our behalf or that of our Ibogaine Central Website. These services may include hosting Ibogaine Central Website, tracking the activities and analytics, designing and/or operating its features, and enabling Ibogaine Central Website to send you marketing offers or performing other administrative services. We may allow these third parties access to user information to perform the services for which they were hired. Ibogaine Central shall not be held responsible for technologies used by third party or any activities arising from their performance of service.
- Protecting the Rights of Ibogaine Central and Others. As far as we are allowed by applicable law, we may share your information when we, out of good faith, believe it is necessary and proper, to:
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations such as pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, court orders or subpoenas. To the farthest extent allowed by applicable law, it is within our total discretion to allow or not such disclosures. It is also within our discretion to question or not any requests for disclosures. All these will be done by Ibogaine Central without notifying you.
- Affiliates and Business Transfer. We may share your Personal Information, Device Identifiers, Usage Information and Demographic Information with our mother organization, affiliates and subsidiaries. We also reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer all those information:
- to an operator of the Service, applicable database, subsequent owner, or co-owner; or
- in connection with a restructuring, consolidation, merger, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate changes.
Changing Your Information
If you want to make changes to Personal Information that Ibogaine Central currently has collected, you have a number of options. You may revise your Personal Information by sending us an e-mail, a letter or by calling us at any time.
How to Contact Us
Attn: Web Services Manager
(No Physical Address)
Tracking Phone Number: 877-855-4811
Email Address: www.ibogainecentral.com
Securing Your Information
It is important to Ibogaine Central to secure your Personal Information; thus we only employ reasonable methods to keep your Personal Information as secure as possible. However, no wireless transmission, mobile networks, electronic storage of information or data transmission over the Internet guarantee 100% security of Personal Information. Please note that providing Ibogaine Central with your information is at your own risk.
Information on Our Website
Materials found within the Ibogaine Central Website is the exclusive property of Ibogaine Central. We do not permit any reproduction or redistribution of all or any of our materials unless we give you a written consent. We also strictly prohibit any reproduction of illustrations or photographs appearing on the pages of our website.
The information provided on our website is designed to support and not to replace patient/site visitor and physician relationship.
Physician Directory and Videos
Ibogaine Central allows all physicians who qualify for inclusion in our physician directory the opportunity to submit their profile and video. However, this must not be construed as an endorsement or corroboration of facts by Ibogaine Central.
Ibogaine Central has formed partnerships with several other companies to help deliver the latest in health information and current health news to you. We have listed our site partners and what their role is on Ibogaine Central Website, for easy access and to serve you better. Please read about our site partners and their privacy policies. While we try our best to keep them updated, they are not complete or accurate.
Our Ibogaine Central Website is for the general audience. We do not intentionally gather personal information from children who are under thirteen (13) years old. Under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), they require parental notice and consent. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not allowed to use our Website. You should submit to us or to our Ibogaine Central Website for any information about yourself.
When it comes to our knowledge that we have collected Personal Information from any child under 13 years old, as provided by COPPA, we will dispose of that information immediately. Parents or guardians who discovers that your child who is under the age of 13 and without your required consent, has provided us with personal information, you should notify us immediately through Contact Us as shown above.
Personal Health Information
To get a copy of our Notice of Privacy Practices regarding protected health care information, or for questions or information with regard to your rights and our obligations, please contact:
Attn: Privacy Officer
(No Physical Address)
Tracking Phone Number: 877-855-4811
Email Address: www.ibogainecentral.com
Funding of Site
Ibogaine Central Website is the website for Ibogaine Central with address at (No Physical Address) in State or County). Our Ibogaine Central Website is exclusively funded by Ibogaine Central.
Information accessed through our Ibogaine Central Website is presented “AS IS” and is without expressed or implied warranty. All implied warranties of marketable value and appropriateness for a specific purpose are hereby disbarred. Ibogaine Central and all related physicians and affiliated organizations offers no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, usefulness, appropriateness or completeness of the information.
Limitations on Liability
Under any theory of indemnity or liability, Providers or any affiliated organization shall not be responsible for information provided herein. Ibogaine Central medical staff members responding to individual inquiries are independent of Ibogaine Central. They are not our system employees.
Neither are physicians held responsible for providing such information under any theory of indemnity or liability. Their information is purely to educate and inform. Their responses are not considered as establishing a patient-physician relationship with the individual sending the request.
Ibogaine Central Website does not aim to provide business in other jurisdiction besides the state of Texas. Solicitation of business in the name of Ibogaine Central or creating contracts in any other jurisdiction are not allowed.