Links to Ibogaine Central
It is not necessary to secure consent in order to link to Ibogaine Central Website. Nonetheless, be informed that, at any time, Ibogaine Central subpages may be modified without prior notice. Third-party websites, other organizations and individuals linking to Ibogaine Central are advised to continuously verify links to our subpages.
Ibogaine Central prohibits website visitors and users linking to Ibogaine Central to capture Ibogaine Central pages within frames, claim Ibogaine Central content as their own, or misrepresent Ibogaine Central content. Moreover, they must not provide wrong information to users with regard the origin or ownership of Ibogaine Central content. Some information on Ibogaine Central are service-marked and trademarked as intellectual property. Use of protected intellectual property must be in accordance with state and federal laws and must reflect the proprietary rights of intellectual property.
A full forward link must be used for any link to the Ibogaine Central Website and that it must pass browser to Ibogaine Central without encumbrances. Use the “Back” button if you wish to return to the original site, if you want to back out.
Links from Ibogaine Central
This section defines the requirements and criteria that other external websites must conform to in order to have a link on the Ibogaine Central Website. Details on how these links are being credited and removed from the Ibogaine Central Website are outlined here. Ibogaine Central reserves the right to link to external websites they think could provide service or otherwise valuable to constituents. Ibogaine Central is not accountable for the practices these external websites are applying with regard privacy or the content these websites used.
Ibogaine Central is linked to federal, state, and local governments that provide information and services that are beneficial to the citizens of (Name of State), (Name of State) local government, and (Name of State) state agencies. Ibogaine Central has the right to consider link requests to non-governmental websites that may contain information and/or services that helps achieve the purpose of Ibogaine Central.
The website of Ibogaine Central is not a forum for public debate and communication. The criteria described in this section have been established to ensure that our website remains a non-public forum.
Every link request has to undergo review in order to determine its relevance and appropriateness to Ibogaine Central purpose. All links are approved by Ibogaine Central based on the following criteria:
- The purpose of the external website corresponds with that of Ibogaine Central
- The external website content is appropriate with respect to Ibogaine Central purpose and the site is not a:
- Website that exhibits bias, discrimination, hate, pornography, defamatory or otherwise libelous content;
- Website that promotes or advocates the use of alcohol or tobacco;
- Website that belongs or supports a political affiliation; or
- Website that promotes the agenda of a candidate running for office or political organization.
Ibogaine Central reserves the right to deny links after determining that a particular website contains unsubstantiated or misleading claims, is in conflict with the purpose of Ibogaine Central, or it does not meet one or more of the criteria set forth in numbered sections or set out in the section below on Conditions for Link Maintenance on Ibogaine Central.
Link requests must be submitted using the web form provided below. Each link request should include statements on how the site meets the two acceptance of the abovementioned criteria and will be reviewed against this set of acceptance criteria. The decision of the Ibogaine Central is final.
Approved sites must comply with the following conditions for link maintenance. They may be required to enter into a written linking agreement with Ibogaine Central.
Conditions for Link Maintenance on Ibogaine Central
To give top-level customer service to citizens and businesses who are accessing governmental information and services through Ibogaine Central, external websites are required to meet the following conditions in order to maintain a link on Ibogaine Central:
- The linked site must provide users with access to an email address and/or a customer service telephone number so they can contact the site if there are problems with accuracy, format, timeliness, or payment processing.
- Ibogaine Central customer support system must not be excessively burdened by linked sites. Otherwise, Ibogaine Central reserves its right to take the linked site off of its website.
- Users must have easy access back to Ibogaine Central. This could be done by:
- Establishing a link to Ibogaine Central on the external website’s main page; or
- Using a “Back” button so user can return to Ibogaine Central.
- Privacy and security policy of linked sites must be accessible from their home page and informing the user what information is collected, how it is collected, and how it is used. Linked sites are encouraged to comply with industry-accepted accessibility standards to guarantee that persons with disabilities may have access to these sites.
- Linked sites must notify Ibogaine Central using the web form provided below if their site to which Ibogaine Central links has become inaccurate or inactive.
Ibogaine Central reserves the right to remove links after determining that a website contains unsubstantiated or misleading claims, is in conflict with the purpose of Ibogaine Central, or does not meet one or more of the criteria set forth in the Acceptance Criteria section or set out in the Conditions for Link Maintenance on Ibogaine Central section.
Ibogaine Central reviews links regularly and may decide to remove them for the following reasons:
- The link does not point to the original information or resource to which it was intended to point;
- The website pointed to by the link has inaccurate or misleading information or has changed the information so that it is no longer compliant with the acceptance criteria;
- The website pointed to by the link has violated the conditions for link maintenance;
- Access to the information is becoming difficult due to low-standard formatting, intrusive advertising or lengthy download times;
- The link has become permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for an unnecessary length of time; and
- The external website has failed to comply with the written linking agreement, if any.
The decision as to whether a link is to be removed from Ibogaine Central is final.
State Website Link and Privacy
(Name of State) Department of Information Resources
For questions and concerns regarding the linking policy, contact us.