Ibogaine Central may share any information or photos that you post on our social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google+. We can do so because these information posted by the public on our social media accounts are not “protected health information” and are not protected by the U.S. health privacy laws. Posting or sharing information about someone else requires that person’s consent to ensure accuracy and truthfulness.
Ibogaine Central wants to provide an informative, engaging and friendly community for users of our social media pages. These include our blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ pages. We encourage you to be courteous and respectful expressing your opinions through posting comments on the abovementioned pages.
To maintain a supportive and respectful social environment, we have enumerated below of the kinds of comments and posts that are prohibited on our platforms:
- Language or content that is obscene, vulgar, profane, indecent, pornographic, threatening, intimidating, abusive, embarrassing, harassing, or defamatory
- Illegal content or that which violates the right of any person or entity including intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights
- Personal attacks on specific individuals or groups
- Content that discriminates race, age, color, creed, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, income level, sexual orientation or any other form of discrimination
- Content with sexual materials or links to content with sexual activities
- Links to products and services that is not offered or endorsed by Ibogaine Central
- Content that contains illegal, harmful or offensive activities
- Content that promotes a competitor or competitive products
- Content that is in poor taste, inappropriate, or otherwise contrary to the core values of Ibogaine Central and the purposes of this forum
Information presented here is not intended to replace professional medical advice.
The information shared by Ibogaine Central on our social media channels must not be interpreted as medical advice. Specific medical questions and concerns must be addressed to your personal healthcare provider.
Be cautious and careful when sharing personal information
Remember that when you post something online, thousands of people in our social online community and beyond can read and engage with your post.
Consequently, we advise you to be cautious when sharing medical information or other personal data on our social media channels, for your own privacy and protection. We further advise you not to share any details online that reflects your financial information, medical record number, or any other data that you and/or your relatives and friends would not want to share with strangers. Similarly, we discourage you to post any private, sensitive, or personal information about other individuals or entities.
If you are an employee of Ibogaine Central, you must disclose your status with Ibogaine Central
before you share a post or comment.
By engaging with our social media networks:
- you grant Ibogaine Central the immutable right to distribute, publish, reproduce, display, edit, create derivative works from, modify, and otherwise use all of your posted content for any purpose and in any media without any legal or monetary consideration or obligation to you or the author; and
- you guarantee that you have the legal right to post and use your content.
All statements and viewpoints expressed by the commenter are strictly his or hers alone. These statements do not constitute an official position of Ibogaine Central and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Ibogaine Central. Ibogaine Central does not endorse or is not responsible for third-party sites or their content.
Social media monitoring
Ibogaine Central constantly monitors all of its social media pages. Ibogaine Central reserves the right in its sole discretion to block users who and remove comments and posts that violate the guidelines mentioned above.
Please contact Ibogaine Central if you have any issues or concerns that you would like to raise. While we strive to address concerns instantly, we cannot assure you that we will be able to resolve an issue on the same day.