If you have been struggling with substance addiction, you may have already gone through treatment and been unsuccessful. Perhaps the treatment only worked for a short time before you started using your substance of choice again. Maybe the treatment worked for a relatively long time, but ultimately, you found yourself following the same destructive patterns that you had previously.
What many people do not realize is that there are effective alternatives to what are now recognized as the “conventional” treatment options. In fact, numerous individuals enter into rehab or another widely accepted form of addiction treatment, only to find that it does not work for them. This can lead to feelings of shame and failure, and such people may begin to feel as though something is wrong with them. If traditional methods have worked for so many others, why have they not worked for them? These new feelings, compounded with the issues that led such individuals to addiction in the first place, may contribute to making the problem worse than ever.
A Different Kind of Addiction Treatment
Fortunately, there is an alternative that numerous people have found to be preferable to conventional substance addiction treatments. Ibogaine treatment is very different from the options that you may be familiar with today. Ibogaine is a psychedelic medicinal compound derived from an African shrub, which is called Tabernanthe iboga. Since Ibogaine is not an addictive substance, there is no potential for abusing it.
What makes Ibogaine treatment so different from other methods?
Ibogaine works on two levels of the brain, and this distinction is very important when exploring why this compound could be so much more effective for many people.
First, it can help a person to overcome the very painful withdrawal process. The fear of experiencing withdrawal – especially for someone who has done do previously – can inhibit a person from seeking treatment. Second, taking this medicine can also help a person to overcome the psychological aspects of substance abuse that keep so many people stuck in the cycle of addiction.
Ibogaine may be utilized to treat a broad range of addictions and other issues, including:
- opioid addiction
- opiate addiction
- methamphetamine addiction
- nicotine addiction
- shopping addiction
- eating disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Where and How Can You Find an Ibogaine Treatment Center that Provides the Best Treatment?
There are a number of Ibogaine centers with no organization regulating the treatment and services they offer. There are Ibogaine organizations, like Ibogaine Central, that communicate and work with multiple ibogaine centers. At Ibogaine Central, they make sure that they work with centers fit their strictest guidelines of how ibogaine treatment should be done. They understand that each individual looking for Ibogaine treatment has specific needs and not all centers can fulfil those needs.
The Ibogaine treatment centers that Ibogaine Central work with only accept individuals with drug addiction, but have made a strong decision to free themselves from the claws of their destructive habits. Ibogaine Central makes sure that only the best Ibogaine centers are part of their network and while these centers provide Ibogaine treatment, Ibogaine Central provides everything else you will need to achieve long lasting success.
Finding an Ibogaine Treatment Center
Once you discover this alternative and explore it, you may be eager to try it for yourself. The next step is to select the best choice from the Ibogaine treatment centers available. Only you will be able to determine which facility best meets your needs. In order to do that, you should consider what each treatment center has to offer.
Here are some points to consider when choosing an Ibogaine treatment center:
- Credentials – One of the top details to look for is the legitimacy of any clinic you are considering. The Ibogaine treatment center you select should be fully licensed as a medical clinic. At the very least, it should be fully licensed as a spa.
- Staff – When you are evaluating a particular center, be sure that medical staff members are present during treatment. This means that doctors and nurses should be present and available to ensure that your health and well-being remain intact during the entire process.
- Specific Qualifications – In addition to checking for the presence of medical personnel, you should clarify some other specific details. Make sure that the doctors and nurses at an Ibogaine clinic are full-time staff members at the facility. They should be qualified to perform emergency procedures as needed. They should have received their training in the U.S., but they will also need to have been licensed in the country in which the facility is located (such as Mexico).
- Specific Therapy – Once you are satisfied with the quality and availability of the personnel, you will need to consider the level of therapy being implemented at a clinic. A facility that claims to be holistic might still prescribe conventional medications. These are the kinds of toxic medications that a lot of people who seek Ibogaine treatment may wish to avoid. Check to see if a clinic offers organic juice or food while a person is under treatment there. If not, the risk of suffering toxic side-effects may increase.
- Other Therapies – In addition to receiving Ibogaine treatment, you could also benefit from other therapies during this period of time. Ask whether other treatments will be available, such as massage and acupuncture. These healing therapies could greatly enhance the process of healing from substance addiction.
- Personalized Programs – Some Ibogaine treatment centers may offer the option to customize treatment according to your circumstances. You might be able to choose between a program that is one week, two weeks, or four weeks, for example. By tailoring the process to meet your specific needs, a facility might increase the efficiency of the process for everyone involved.
Next, consider the following important points:
- Figure out what you need.
Choose the Ibogaine Center that can address these issues:
- Your addiction struggles
- Length of stay in the facility
- What you can afford
- When you want to do treatment
- Travel possibilities with passports and flights
- Your personal preferences and concerns
- Second, get treatment directly from only the best ibogaine clinics that can provide all your needs:
- Qualify each clinic based on the medical protocols and history.
- Find which one can specifically deal with your addiction, financial, and timing needs best.
- Choose the treatment center that can assist with flights.
- Find an ibogaine treatment center that can maintain contact and offer extensive support and preparation all throughout the treatment.
- Ensure that the Ibogaine treatment center provides resources to long-term recovery support
You should have access to both paid and free programs to assist in your long-term recovery, Aftercare, Recovery Coaching, Community Engagement, and Addiction Resources.
The best Ibogaine treatment centers offer the following services:
✓ Expert Ibogaine Prep
- proven method of helping individuals undergoing Ibogaine Treatment to prepare most effectively for a series of treatment and programs.
✓ Powerful Ibogaine Detox
- Receive Ibogaine detox that can significantly impact your addiction healing
✓ Revolutionary Ibogaine Aftercare
- Strengthens the results of your Ibogaine experience by providing effective Ibogaine Aftercare.
✓ Long-term Recovery Programs
- The best Ibogaine treatment centers will provide activities that will ensure long-term results and zero relapse.
Taking the First Step
The most difficult part of dealing with any addiction or disorder is taking the first step. If you are suffering from substance addiction, you are taking the first step now by exploring the options. Do not be discouraged if you have tried conventional methods and have been unsuccessful. You are not alone in this. Numerous people have found that Ibogaine treatment is more effective for them. This kind of treatment does not rely on toxic medications to produce results, and it is generally implemented in a holistic manner.
If you are interested in exploring whether Ibogaine treatment might be right for you, contact Ibogaine central today for more information.