Ibogaine Central is committed to providing easy access to all users of this website. To make our site more accessible to users, we have included several features to improve accessibility for users with disabilities. Some of these features are defined below.
- Short and concise descriptions are provided to clearly describe images and other non-text elements of this site
- Hyperlinks are also provided to avoid repetitive navigational elements
- For quick navigation within the page, a logical tab order is provided
- Informative and logical content is provided for the hyperlinks
- To aid our website users who prefer to listen or watch instead of reading the content of the site videos are also provided in the site.
- The design of the website does not use framesets.
We encourage users to give feedback through the comment box to improve our site’s accessibility for users with disabilities. If you have any problems accessing the information, please contact our Accessibility Coordinator. To help us better respond in a way that is most helpful to you, please indicate the following:
- the nature of your accessibility problem
- the preferred format in which you want to receive the material
- the Web address of the requested material
- your contact information.
(No Physical Address)
Email Address: www.ibogainecentral.com
For more information about accessibility programs in (Name of State), please contact the Governor’s Committee on People with Disabilities at (State Website).